Thursday, January 20, 2011

SIS M671 64BIT Driver


As i promises yesterday, here's the Driver for SIS M672/M671. It will work for X86-64 / 64BIT Architecture. Unfortunately, i still can posting for old version of this driver that will run on Xorg Server 1.7

For xorg server 1.10 which is will be released soon, i still can't guarantee the compatibility, But at least until now it still run smooth on my machine. No more talking, you can download the driver from Here:


For the configuration or how to set it up, please refer to my first post in this blog, don't be lazy to read ok? It only eat you time less than 5minutes to get it done. 

4 comments:

Андрей said...

Not working on laptop Asus K50C. Version Xorg server 1.9
Xorg.log http://goo.gl/95NKI
Maybe you can help me. Thank you.

Black Bunker said...

Sorry for late reply, don't use this xorg.conf, use the other one on my older post. and also maybe you can explain which linux you run? i Run in all version of linux until current xorg server and work flawless

Андрей said...

"use the other one on my older post" Working!
thanks thanks thanks :)

Black Bunker said...

the main poin is, you must use a specified xorg.conf. I'm using a "rare" resolution which is much more complicated IMHO and the result isn't perfect as yours ^^, Native resolution is 1366x768 but my xorg setting only give me an option 1368x768 ir 1360x768 which is "eat" my Resolution.

Glad it work for you :)

Post a Comment